Everest Chola pass trek is one of the most popular and adventurous trekking route in Everest region. The main attraction of this trek to hike both Kalapatthar and Ghokyo Ri view point from where you can see and capture an exotic view of majestic mountains Mt. Everest, Mt. Nuptse, Mt. Lhotse, Mt. Ama Dablam, Mt. Cho Oyu, Mt. Makalu and many more snow capped peaks.This trek starts from Lukla, the transit point where most of the trekkers and mountaineers begin their trips (Mera Peak climbing, Everest Gokyo trek, Everest Kalapathar trek and all the high mountain expedition) in the Everest region. The first three days are spending to establish trail to Everest Base Camp. We traverse west part for a gradual ascent to the beautiful five lakes of Gokyo, where we rest for some side treks including a climb of Gokyo Ri for some fantastic view of high mountains in closure. From Gokyo, the trek leads us to Chola pass onwards to Gorakshep on the main trail and Kalapattar with the magnificent view of Everest. A further five days needed for descending to Lukla on the way back to Kathmandu.Phakding to cho la pass trek’s,trek Phakding to cho la pass , trek Gokyo Ri to chola pass, trek chola pass, Cho-La pass trek Trek chola pass mt.everest base camp ,trek Lukla /chola pass to Kalapatthar ,
Day to days trekking Itinerary
Day 01 Arrival, transfer to hotel
Day 02 Fly Lukla trek to Phakding (2610 m.)
Day 03 Phakding / Namche Bazaar (3446 m.)
Day 04 Namche Bazar Rest
Day 05 Namche Bazaar / Dole (4200 m.)
Day 06 Dole / Machchhermo (4470 m.)
Day 07 Machchhermo / Gokyo (4790 m.)
Day 08 Excursion to Gokyo Ri (5357 m.) trek to Thagnag Kharka (5025 m.)
Day 09 Cross Cho-La pass (5330 m.) descend to Dzongla (4830 m.)
Day 10 Dzongla / Lobuche (4930 m.)
Day 11 Lobuche / Gorak Shep (5140 m.)
Day 12 Excursion to Kalapatthar (5545 m.) return to Gorak Shep
Day 13 Gorak Shep / Dingboche (4343 m.)
Day 14 Dingboche / Tyengboche (3867 m.)
Day 15 Tyengboche / Namche Bazaar (3446 m.)
Day 16 Namche Bazaar / Phakding (2652 m.)
Day 17 Phakding / Lukla (2840 m.)
Day 18 Fly back to Kathmandu
Day 19 Kathmandu sightseeing
Day 20 Departure your destination
Price For The Trip: The total cost for the trek or tour you decide you want to do will depend on several different factors. The type of accommodation you prefer in Kathmandu will make a difference to the overall cost (budget to 5 star accommodations). The mode of transport you prefer will also affect the cost of your package, for example prices vary greatly between flying versus private car/van, tourist or local buses. The camping trek and teahouse trek made a difference in the cost. The number of guides and porters required will also affect the total cost of your trek. For these reasons, the same trek/tour can vary in price quite substantially.
2 to 4 per person
5 to 8 per person
9 to more per person
we do only guide and porters per day 25 euro
Tea-house Lodge Trek Cost Includes:
- All land transportation: Airport /Hotel/Airport & trekking pick up & drop.
- 1 Full day 4/5 hours sightseeing with professional English speaking tour guide & temple entry fees.
- 4 Night’s hotel accommodation in Kathmandu at Bed & Breakfast basis.
- 3 Major meals; B/L/D (by Lodge menu) and accommodation at best available teahouse lodge during the trek en-route.
- 1 English speaking trekking guide, necessary Sherpa & Porters.
- Life insurance for all support crews and their daily wages.
- Per member 25 Kg. luggage allow while in the trekking.
- Trekking Permit & National Park permits Fees.
- Air Ticket: Kathmandu/Lukla/Kathmandu with airport tax.
- Medical Kit Box for Nepali support crews.
- All official taxes and service charge.
- Trekking permit
- Food: Breakfast, lunch & Dinner during the treks
- Accommodation: Lodge + tent camp
- Drink: Tea Coffee, milk
- Trekking Staff: Guide, who have been many time these area.
- Transportation: By air
- National park fee
- Insurance for all staffs
Costs Does Not Include
- Helicopter Rescue (alpine adventure team give you services but your insurance most cover it.)
- Air fare
- Soft and Hard During
- Personal expenses and guide-porters tips
Notice: you have to bring: Raincoat, down jacket, sleeping bag Water bottle, hiking boot, sunglass, sun cream and light warm clothes. Tips for porters, Guide .cook.
Please, feel free to get in touch with us for more information on the above offer or any other information regarding our Trekking offers
Our Extra services: for the most part we give female guide to all trekkers, especially for female trekkers who want to do Camping and Teahouses treks with female guide in Nepal