Situated at Mahalangur region, the Peak has not been opened long time for Mountaineers. This is one of the most interesting peak climbing among the trekking Peaks in Nepal. It is categorized in the grade-A by Nepal Mountaineering Association. To reach the base camp, the trail leads through Yak pasture, on the way of Gokyo trek. The base camp is set up above the rocky meadows and moraine around 5140 meter. Further climb asscends on the rock and snow slopes to reach the top. The same path decends to base camp. From the summit of this Peak provides stunning views of Amadablam, Lhotse Shar, Nuptse, Lhotse and Everest.
Day to Day Itinerary:
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu, 1334m transfer to hotel
Day 02: Machermo Peak briefing with officially arrangements. Overnight at kathmandu
Day 03: Early morning fly to Lukla 2850 meter and trek to Phakding 2640m.
Day 04: Trek to Namche Bazaar.
Day 05: Acclimatizing day at Namche Bazaar.
Day 06: Trek to Dole.
Day 07: Trek to Machermo.
Day 08: Trek to Gokyo.
Day 09: Early morning visit Gokyo-Ri 5340 meter and return to Gokyo.
Day 10: Trek to Machermo Base Camp.
Day 11: Rest days
Day 12: Summit to Machermo Peak and back to base camp Machermo
Day 13: Trek to Namche
Day 14: Trek to Phakding.
Day 15: Trek to Lukla.
Day 16: Fly to Kathmandu and transfer to hotel
Day 17: After breakfast, Relaxing or shopping with own activities than in the evening farewell dinner in Nepalese Restaurant, overnight at kathmandu in Hotel
Day 18: Transfer to international airport for your final departure
- 4 nights hotel in Kathmandu standard 3 star hotel BB plans
- Permit fee of Machermo Peak 6,273m
- Trekking equipment Tents, Dining tent, Kitchen Tent, Toilet Tent and Mattresses
- Food: Food for trekking and Peak climbing period
- Necessary Nepali staff and porters
- Local transportation Airport to Hotel to Airport
- Kathmandu to Lukla to Kathmandu by flight
- Trekking insurance for Nepalese staff
- Trekking allowance, food allowance for trekking crews
- Sagarmatha National Park fee
- Trekker’s Information Management System (TIMS) permit fee
- Personal equipment for climbing and trekking
- Personal Insurance for travel to Nepal
- Climbing food
- Lunch & dinner in Kathmandu
- Emergency Rescue evacuation
- Trekking Sleeping bag
- Personal expenses
- Tipping (Tips)
- Tips and gratuities for trekking staffs