fixed dept.20 Sept.2017mustang-saribung peak-narphu
This mustang – narphu valley and saribung expedition is another challenging destination Saribung peak, beaten track and difficult pass (6346m) which has three ascents and the last one was made by our reconnaissance team in 2006. Saribung is located in remote parts of Mustang region of Damodar Himal, close to the border of China (Tibet). The trails are rugged, cutting high into cliff sides, and pass villages that have changed little over the centuries. The trek-expedition start from Jomsom-Mustang and then ascend to Saribung pass and enter in the Naar phu “Hidden Valley" and return to Jomsom from where we can fly to Pokhara or via narphu valley counties to phu goun to koto then on back to Kathmandu with jeep, if someone wish to join with fixed departure well come and make it two world heritage place Lo-manthnag valley and narphu valley including climb saribung peak.Mustang-Saribung peak 6346m Expedition- Narphu Valley- Itinerary.
Sept 20 -2017 Arrive in Kathmandu. Receive and transfer to hotel. Overnight at Hotel.
Sept 21 -2017 Kathmandu City Tour. Overnight at Hotel.
Sept 22- 2017 : Fly/drive Kathmandu - Pokhara. Overnight at hotel.
Sept 23- 2017 : Fly Pokhara - Jomsom, then trek to Kagbeni(2720m.) Overnight: Lodge
Sept 24 -2017 : Trek Kagbeni - Chele(3050m.) lodge
Sept 25- 2017: Trek Chele - Geling(3540m.) lodge
Sept 26- 2017: Trek Geling – Tsarang(3560m.) lodge
Sept 27- 2017: Trek Tsarang – Lo Manthang (3750m.) lodge
Sept 28- 2017: Exploration day at Lo-Manthang lodge
Sept 29- 2017: Trek Lo-Manthang – Dhi Gaon(3360m.) lodge
Sept 30 -2017: Trek Dhi Gaon - Lury Gompa- lodge
Oct 01. 2017: Trek Lury Gompa - Ghuma Tanthi –tent
Oct 02- 2014: Trek Ghuma Tanthi - Namta Khola–tent
Oct 03-2017: Trek Namta Khola - Saribung Base Camp(5240m.) –tent
Oct 04-2017: Rest day at Saribung Base Camp. –tent
Oct 05-2017 : Trek Base Camp - Saribung Pass. –tent
Day 06-2017 : Climb to the summit of Saribung Peak, then return back to Base Camp. –tent
Oct 07-2017.: Trek Base Camp - Nogaru–tent
Oct 08-2017 : Trek Nogaru – Phu-Lodge
Oct 09-2017 :Rest day at Phu. -Lodge
Oct 10-2017: Trek Meta – Koto-Lodge
Oct 11-2017: Trek Koto – then drive to Kathmandu. Overnight at hotel.
Oct 12 /13-2017: Free days.
Miximum: 24 Days
Fixed Departure: 22 sept 2017, 28 feb 2017
Gruop size:= 2 to 12
1 to 2 per person 2700 Euro
3 to 5 per person 2350 Euro
6 to 9 per person 2150 Euro
1. Tea house and camping trekking with full board breakfast, lunch and dinner.
2. Twin sharing tented accommodation and camping equipments and Kitchen equipments
3. Mattress, Toilet tent, Dinning tent, dining tables, chairs etc.
4. Annapurna Conservation Area project (ACAP) entrance fees
5. Special permit of and Nar-Phu
6. Peak permit saribung
7. All necessary private transportation
8. Airport pick up/drops on private vehicles
9. First aid kits
10. All government taxes and official charges.
11. 2 nights hotel in Kathmandu with bed & breakfast
12. 1 night hotel in Pokhara with bed & breakfast
13. Domestic Airfare from jomsom or by jeep
14. Guide, Cook, assistant cook and Porters
15. Accidental and medical Insurance of Nepalese staffs.
1. Lunch & Dinner in Kathmandu and Pokhara
2. Rescue/ emergence and insurance cost (we give you services but most cover it your insurance)
3. Beverage and hard drinks and alcohol
4. Nepal entry visa
5. Personal equipment's and personal expenses.
6. In case of natural calamities i.e. political unrest, cancellation of flight due to weather, landslides etc the extra charge should be borne by themselves.
7. Tips for guide-porters cook.
Notice: you have to bring: Raincoat, down jacket, sleeping bag
Water bottle, hiking boot, climbing boot ,climbing equipment gears , sun glass, sun cream and light warm clothes.Please,feel free to get in touch with us for more information on the above offer or any other information regarding our Trekking offers.